"Collect Moments, Not Things."

by - May 31, 2012




There has to be something wrong with me. lol. Nah, I'm just in a scrapping and blogging mood. Might as well do it while I am in the mood, right?
Bella Gypsy has a new collection and template set out this week at The DigiChick. I quite love this collection. Not just the design part of it. Bella Gypsy has been one of my favorite designers since I started scrapping a few years ago. I love the sentiment behind this kit. To collect moments in life, not material things. Sometimes, in the material world we live in, it doesn't hurt to have a reminder to do that. What better way than a scrappy way?

(you can getg the bundle HERE or seperate peices in their STORE)
(You can grab this awesome template set HERE)

and here is one of my collected moments. This is a moment this wife and mother live for. My husband and son walking in the forest together. My husband being the most amazing father that he is. That makes me fall in love with him over and over again watching him be an amazing father. And of course my darling, inquisitive, handsome little son just being himself. This is a collected moment.



Happy Scrapping!
Now go collect those moments!

You May Also Like

0 comments