New Release Friday, Topped with a FREEBIE!!

by - September 19, 2014

Goooood Friday morning, everyone!! Seriously cannot tell you how happy I am to have the weekend upon us. Not that this week been terrible. Just long. Being sick for 3 weeks finally got to me this week. Not to mention lovely women things to top it off. Sigh. However, I am ready for this weekend. To have lots of fun with my guys....IN THIS BEAUTIFUL WEATHER!!

As I mentioned, it's Friday. For the most part, that means new releases in the digital scrapbooking world. I get super excited about new releases. It is like waiting for a cool sale all week and it finally happening. I hop from store to store window shopping and buying. So, here are a few to make your window shopping and buying a bit easier!! :-)


purchase at: GS | SNP

Let's start with a bit of celebrating. Did I mention that I turned 31 at the start of September? No? Well, it's true. I am now 31 years old. whaaaat?!? So, when I saw Ponytail Designs' newest kit, I knew exactly what I wanted to scrap. Me!! :-) I have been scrapping a birthday layout to myself every year since I've been scrapping.


Purchase HERE

Guys!! It is actually starting to feel like Autumn around here. I am so excited. I know. I know. I've talked about Autumn before. I just love it though!! I really love this wood-grain background paper that is in Shmooangel's newst kit. It was perfect for scrapping some of my favorite photos of Bug. 


Purchase HERE 

Shhhheee's back!! I was on Cornelia's team the last time she was designing. I am such a huge fan of her fun and funky templates. Your layouts will stand OUT with these!! And...and...and...she is designing kits now too!! Look at this kit!!! It screams happy!

Purchase HERE

This kit was perfect for me at this stage in my life. CHANGE IS GOOD! October 1st will be one year since I walked away from a job of 8 years. It was so scary. Little did I know, change IS good....great actually. This is a statement kit! Got something to say? Perfect!! (not to mention, like all of BG's kits), you can use them for anything!

Hmmm...I mentioned something about a freebie, right? You deserve it after making it through my rambling. Sheesh. I can talk! :-) Here you go. Remember all the way up to the 1st kit I showed? This goes along with it. Have fun!!


You can download by clicking the image above or HERE

You May Also Like

0 comments