• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Hot Off The Press & a ♥ FREEBIE ♥

Good Monday morning! Really early Monday morning. I am about to go to bed myself. Getting ready to start the oh so fun work week. :P As I am sitting here I can hear the rain starting to come down. They are saying this rain is going to turn to sleet then snow in the next few hours and by the time the afternoon comes we could have up to 5 inches. Of course we will. It is Monday and I have to sleep. I guess I can't complain too much. I got to play in the snow with Isaiah Friday. :)
Well on to the scrappy goodness. Aprilisa Designs has a new kit out today. This kit is so much fun. It is jammed packed full of bright fun papers, great word art, frames, and cool elements. This kit is for the mom wanting to scrap some "photo shoots" :), friends going crazy with the camera, to a night out on the town. I will let the following speak for it self and end it up with a freebie. As always, the images are linked:
Here is Hot Off The Press:


There is also a free add on

Here are some previews by me:












And the freebie I promised you. Thanks for hanging on to the end. :)

(Image is linked)



Happy Scrapping!
La'Shawn

Pom

Great layouts and very nice QP, La'Shawn!! I love how you write about the kit too. Spot on!

You have such a beautiful blog here. :)