• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Blog Challenge!

I am always looking for fun things to do on my blog. I found this one while I was moving and just now getting to it. True to the last one that I did. I am not going to do just one at a time. I will do a few at a time. I would love if you did it with me!! I not only like keeping up my own blog. I love reading blogs. My google reader if packed full of bloggy goodness. I promise, I read them all. From scrappy goodness, home blogs, craft blogs, personal blogs, style blogs, & food blogs. I love them all! So come have some fun with me! I got this fun challenge from another blog.

Here are the prompts:
Prompt 1: Share your latest photo that you took on my PHONE!?!?
Prompt 2: My favorite kind of {Easter} candy
Prompt 3: My favorite flower is...
Prompt 4: If I had a three day weekend, with no other obligations, I would...
Prompt 5: My favorite Spring activity is...
Prompt 6: The worst movie I've ever seen...
Prompt 7: Take a picture today and share it
Prompt 8: Today I wore______ (with or without picture)
Prompt 9: What is on my DVR list. (If you don't have a DVR, netflix or what you watch regularly)
Prompt 10: When I'm frustrated, I just want/need...
Prompt 11: My favorite Disney character
Prompt 12: The last book I read...and review it if possible
Prompt 13: My signature color
Prompt 14: My go-to decoration item/color (pictures please?!?!)
Prompt 15: My favorite thing that happened this month


I am going to do the 1st 5 today:
Prompt 1: Share your latest photo that you took on my PHONE!?!?
My phone takes horrible photos! But this is Bug enjoying his Daddy's birthday cake Monday. It was really yummy. My mom made it. Look at that face! :)


Prompt 2: My favorite kind of {Easter} candy
On general I don't like Easter candy. Peeps. Enough said on the yuck factor. But there is something about pastel M&Ms that I just love!


Prompt 3: My favorite flower is...
I have always been partial to the daisy.


Prompt 4: If I had a three day weekend, with no other obligations, I would...
ummm...well I am off work 4 days a week every week. So, I will go with the no obligations part. I would sleep more than I should. Read a book a day each day. And then scrap the rest of the time.


Prompt 5: My favorite Spring activity is...
Being outside. It is actually one of the only times of year I actually like being outside (along with Autumn) So I like to read outside, take Isaiah outside, go to the park, and all those things. Before it gets too hot to do anything.


Check back next week for some more answers. I hope you join along with me! If you do, make sure to link me up with your blog!!

Photobucket