• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Scrapbooking Saturday!

Happy Saturday folks. Saturday just means the 1st day of me new, 2nd, job. I am kinda excited and nervous at the same time. I've done this kind of job longer than I've done anything. I also get to do it at home. It does leave me tied to a computer all weekend instead of being a part of the family. One has to do what that have to do though! Bringing home that bacon!

I didn't come by to talk about my new job though. I am here to show you some more new releases. Both of these can be found over at GingerScraps. Spring and new babies are in the air!

I am showing my layout 1st instead of the product, b/c I like seeing it on the front page gallery of my new blog look. Not that I don't love the new designs. I just like seeing my cute kid. :-) 

Up first is a new release and add on by Just So Scrappy. Just in time for Easter! In that above egg-tastic layout, I used both the kit and add on. 




Let's be honest. This is no min-kit!

Second up is a collab between Dagi Temp-tations and Mandy KindgDesigns. I am on the creative team for Dagi and the blogger team for Mandy. Together though, they rocked this collection.
I really don't have many photos of myself when I was pregnant with my son. I have only ONE of me and my hubby while I was pregnant. This was all before my pre-scrapping days. You know, those days that I didn't take photos of everything. I had a great photo for this collection though.


The perfect elleies and papers for scrapping those preggers pages. Not to mention the great templates. If you notice on the side there is a pregnant belly silhouette. I LOVE that about the templates. I wish I had nine months (well, 8. Bug was premature) of preggy photos to scrap. Here is my layout though:


So, there you go. Happy Saturday, Spring, & Scrapping!