• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

My Heroes & a freebie!

It's a bird ... it's a plane ... it's Magical Scraps Galore's latest release, Super Heroes!! 

Remember that favorite layout I was speaking about? Here it is. Here is the awesome kit that made it!



Super Heroes is a retro comic-book style kit that has come to your rescue in your scrapping needs!  With its halftone effects and bright colors, this fantastic collection is full of superhero stuff and comic-strip drawings, and is the perfect choice for adding some BANG and KA-BOOM to your layouts and projects. 

You can get it at Scraps N Pieces and GingerScraps at 30% off through April 16th:


  



        




Some inspiration from the Magical Scraps Galore creative team:



CT Karrie has created this fantastic freebie, just for you!
Click on the preview to download:



And you can also win this fabulous coordinating add-on that Marina created as a participation prize for challenge #277 at MouseScrappers, hosted by CT Annette:




And that's all for today! Thanks for visiting and have a great day! 

So cool, right?!? I mean everything about it! The freebie and those incredibles add-on. Remember me talking about my new favorite layout? Well, this is it. I had just fun scrapping with this kit. I will for sure use it again. 


Don't worry. This is one of my new favorite too. Make sure to keep Spider Man's secret Identity. :-)

Happy Scrapping!