• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

New Layouts | Apples, Reading & Grease!

Happy Friday everyone! Today is Friday the 13th! Eek! I really don't believe in the bad luck on Friday the 13th though. This Friday really means new releases and the last day of my current job. What?! That is right. Monday I start a new job! You can read all about it HERE. Don't worry. It isn't going to affect my scrapping. I know you guys were worried. ;-) lol. Seriously though. I will never give up scrapping. It is part of who I am now! 

So, with that being said here are some of my latest layouts. These are all with new releases coming out this week. 


This layout was made with Singles Templates Vol. 2 by Meagan's Creations and Apple Crisp - Kit by Connie Prince. This is one of my favorite photos of that day. We went apple picking in Elajay Georgia. Isaiah doesn't really eat apples. He doesn't like the skins. However, he love to pick apples and suck the juice out of them. That is what he was doing in this photo. Plus, I was having an, "I feel pretty" kinda day. Even though it was bloody hot! 




This was Isaiah doing his first night of homework this year. He likes to read, even though it is a bit of a struggle for him. I love that he still likes to read though! I used I Like Big Books | The Kit by the Orchard Girls (I thin it is retired now) and Singles Templates Vol. 1 by Meagan's Creations.



So, this layout is why I made part of this blog post's title "Grease". Because....
WE GO TOGETHER
LIKE RAMA LAMMA LAMMA KA DINGA DA DINGA DONG
REMEMBERED FOREVER AS SHOOBOP SHA WADDA WADDA
YIPIPITY BOOM DE BOOM

You are welcome for that! I hope the song is stuck in your head for days like it has been mine. lol. I used We Go Together Bundle by Bella Gypsy Designs and Plan On It - 12x12 Templates by Connie Prince.

So with that, I leave you with....