• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Hiking

I should probably tell you this about my little family. We love to hike! We hope that by the colder weather in a year, we are built up and able to hike some more during the winter. That being said, as soon as the weather turns the slightest bit warmer, you can find us outside.

Two weeks ago we went on a 6 mile hike. That is a pretty big deal with a 8 year old and a dog. We were all worn out afterwards. Well, everyone but the hubby. I think he could walk across the US and be fine.

I of course took a ton of photos while we were on our hike. That is what I do yo! I have a few hiking kits, but I am all about scrapping outside the box. Over the past two weeks I have been scrapping my hiking photos. Not a one of them with a hiking digital scrapbooking kit. Here is the results of that.


I chose this collection because of the bright colors. The Castings' love to wear bright colors! I used
Back To The 80's - Bundle & FWP by JB Studio and Neia Scraps and Simple Pleasures - 12x12 Templates by Connie Prince



credits:
To The Point Templates Vol. 2 by Meagan's Creations
and
Think Spring Bundle by Bella Gypsy    


credits:
All Year {April} - Bundle by Aprilisa Designs
and
Promise of Spring Templatesby Meagan's Creations    


credits:
Selfie by Neia Scraps
and
In the Air 2 - Templates by Christaly    

Do you hike? I would love to see your photos and scrapbook layouts with them! I am always looking for digital scrabooking inspiration! So link me up in the comments! I enjoy leaving love on blogs and galleries!

You can find all these products (and more) in the designer's stores. You can find that information HERE.

Unknown

Hi,

I hava a question. :)
I bought the same template as you from kayluxdesign, but I have a problem and the support dosent answer my emails...
Can copy me the code from the "you might also like" widghet or did you get a explanation for it?

that would be so nice!

Thank you!
Anni :)