• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Another Way to Use Fairy-tale Kits

Another Way to Use Fairy-tale Kits


I am a Mom of a boy and an Aunt to nothing but boys. My best friends have nothing but boys. Like I say in my day-to-day life, "I have little boys running out my ears." Along with that, you can as my son what his Mom thinks about that. He will reply, "She needs some Disney Princesses and glitter in her life." ha ha. I might have said that once or twice.

With that in mind, I have not met a digital scrapbooking kit that I couldn't scrap with. I am always trying to think outside of the box when it comes to using the fun digital scrapbooking kits I get to use. I have more than one that was jam packed full of glitter and pink. I slap all that pretty goodness on pages about my son. Boys can do pink too!

I don't have many (if any) photos that would go along well with a fairy-tale inspired digital scrapbooking kit. I was looking around in my photos though and came across my kiddo playing at a playground. This playground was basically a wooden castle. All kinds of nooks and crannies to play in. Turrets and bridges. I snapped a few photos and with that I used:


Once Upon A Time Digital Kit by JoCee Designs

Another Way to Use Fairy-tale Kits


Who does not love a fairytale with Princes, Princesses, Knights in shining armour, Dragons to slay and Frogs to kiss?Highlight all of your fairytale fun with this cute colour coordinated kit in pinks, blues, greens, browns and cream.Containing 12 (12x12, 300dpi) coordinating patterned and basic papers, 42 elements and 14 pieces of word art.

So there you have it. Another fun way to use a fairy-tale inspired digital scrapbooking kit.

This layout is made by products I got for free from the designer. I provide layouts for the designers to showcase with their product and use in ads. Getting these products for free do not influence what I publish on Shawn Bear Scraps. All products showcased are products I love and want others to know about. Otherwise I make layouts for ad purposes and you never see it here on the blog!