• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

August Buffet and Lolley Bags

Today's post is going to be image and link heavy. The first of the month always brings great deals with GingerScraps Buffet. This month's is no different. On top of that PickleBerry Pop is having their 11th birthday celebration. They celebrate with Lolly Bags!! So pull up a seat and get your favorite beverage. We are going to go on a ride of digiscrap deals and layouts! Here we go!!

GingerScraps August Buffet

First up is this month's buffet at GingerScraps. I will show you the items I have played with so far and their layouts; and will round it up with a look at them all. You can find all these products HERE



First up is this fun layout of my "too cool" for me kiddo. Notice the yellow! :-) I also went a bit off theme for this layout. It leans towards the girly side of things. Although I am not against scrapping my guys surrounded by pink and flowers. He might be a little miffed if I threw some pretty ponies on the layout. :-) I used: 







I love working with both these ladies' designs. I used to be on both of their personal creative teams. I don't join them unless I love them! This was a fun layout to scrap. I don't always get to scrap nail polish and make up. I am surrounded by little boys. It is usually robots and dirt. lol. For this layout I used: 

Fashionista Kit by JoCee Designs and Stacks on Stacks Templates by Miss Fish




Here is another layout for the vacation scrapbook! This one is of when we went to the T-Rex Cafe. It was loud, but so much fun! You can take a look at the kit/collection I used below. I also used one of the templates from Aprilisa's Lolly Bag. Scroll down a bit more to see that. 


Jurassic Adventure Bundle by Keley Designs and JB Studio

and here is a look at everything there is to grab at the August 2017 GingerScraps Buffet: 



PBP 11th Birthday Lolly Bags - Aprilisa Designs


and here is a look at the two Lolly Bags that Aprilisa has. One is a template bag and the other a kit/collection bag. Only at her PBP store at the moment. 

Lolly Bag 1   ---   Lolly Bag 2 by Aprilisa Designs

There isn't a full view yet of what these bags contain. As I mentioned before I used one of the templates from the template bag in the T-Rex Cafe layout. You can also check out the links for the individual kits above and they will show you creative team examples. Also, here is a layout from me using both of these bags:


It is one of my favorites I have to say. I am always such a sucker for manly kits/collections. As I am surrounded by little boys in my life. I also like that this has photos of my guys. They were having a Boy's Week (as you can see) and I requested them to take photos of each other every day. :-) I don't have a lot of photos of them two together. So this was nice.

Well that is all I have for today. I know it was a lot to look at. I love sales and especially on digital scrapbooking supplies. Not to mention I like to show off my layouts. :-) Check back next week for some more personal posts with a little bit of digi-scrap. See ya then!