• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

New Year --- New Layouts!



Happy New Year! Well...it is almost February. But you get it. I managed a whole 4 blog posts last year. I blame 2020. It was a weird one. Thankfully Jerr and I both kept our jobs throughout the entire year. He gets to work from home. Which made the kiddo's extended Summer break a lot more fun for him. He doesn't care to be by himself. Vacation, the holidays, and birthday's were all different. As I am sure everyone else's were as well. The kiddo turned 13 at the end of last year!! 

I will be dusting off this blog, and hopefully have more posts this year. Of course, mostly digital scrapbooking. Up first is a layout dump! Here are some of my more recent layouts. 


credits: Chatty by Amanda Yi and Laura Wilkerson
and template by Brook Magee




credits: Gno-vid - Bundle & *FWP* by WendyP Designs



credits:
Christmas Cheer - Bundle - by Neia Scraps
and
Everyday memories 10. - Christmas time by Tinci Designs



credits: Year That Was Collection by Lindsay Jane
and
Picture Perfect 215 by Aprilisa Designs



credits:
Document Life October 2020 Grab Bag by Luv Ewe Designs
and A new beginning by Tinci Designs

That is it for today. Short and sweet!! I will be back shortly with more digital scrapbooking goodness. Do you believe me? :-) I hope to be back anyway. Happy 2021 everyone!! I hope that it is a good year for you. 






La'Shawn is a 37 year old wife and mother. She works full time outside the house as a customer service rep for a small roll steel plant. She has lived in Georgia (in the states) her entire life. You can currently find her just a few hours north of Atlanta. Much closer to Chattanooga, TN though. She has been digital scrapbooking since 2008. She was looking for a way to document her son growing up before her eyes. After looking around a bit, she found digital scrapbooking, and never looked back. She has been on many creative teams (solo & stores) in the past 12 years. Her style leans more towards the traditional, and she never met a kit that she couldn't scrap with. She loves patterns, bright colors, and all the elements all the time! Creating clusters on her layouts is what she loves doing the most. Making sure every piece is where it should be. Let La'Shawn scrap for you! Are you looking for a creative team member? La'Shawn is looking for a few more teams to create for and promote. Find out more about her digital scrapbooking history, her contact information, her gallery, and more HERE!