• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

March Layouts

Hello my scrappy friends!! I am stopping by today for a March 2023 layout update. Below are some of my layouts I have scrapped this month. Credits included. 

And as always...Everything is linked to their counterparts in the store. I am not set out to have these series filled with designs from the creative teams I am on. However, as they are all awesome, they are bound to pop up from time to time. If you want to know what teams I am on, check the "My Creative Teams" tab at the top of this site. With that in mind, I will make the usual transparency disclaimer. The creative teams I am on I get their products for free. That is in return for making sample layouts for advertisement purposes. I am not required to post anything about them here at Shawn Bear Scraps. If it makes it here, it is because I super love them! Now on to the fun stuff!!

This one is my favorite so far. credits: Adjust That Attitude Bundle by Erica Zane & Studio Basic. It was also chosen and highlighted on the Gallery Stand Out Blog! Yay! 

credits: Currently watching by Kristin Cronin-barrow & WendyP Designs





credits: Moment in Time: Renaissance Collection Bundle by Meagan's Creations





credits: Loving Myself: Fierce Collection by Tracie Stroud





credits: The Birds & The Bees by Sweet Shoppe Designs





credits: Lucky Gnome by WendyP Designs & Singleton 37 - Lucky Charm by Brook Magee





credits: Born Sassy by Clever Monkey Graphics & Blagovesta Gosheva