• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Halloween Digital Scrapbooking Layouts

 


Do not let this photo trick you. He was actually having a good time. haha. I had to get a photo in front of the Grim Reaper at my parents house. My parents had a one since the boys where little. It died, and they tried other inflatables, but nothing beat the Grim Reaper and his carriage. So they got one this year! And this is my not so little boy in front of it. He was trying to act annoyed. 

But today I am actually here to showcase some of my Halloween digital scrapbooking layouts from this year. Well, the layouts were created this year I should say. There is only one that has photos from this year. It will be the one with Jerr in it. I have not had a chance to scrap my Halloween photos from this year yet. But I will! 

You know the drill if you have been around here for longer than a post. But I will always say... Everything is linked to their counterparts in the store. I have not set out to have these series filled with designs from the creative teams I am on. However, as they are all awesome, they are bound to pop up from time to time. If you want to know what teams I am on, check the "My Creative Teams" tab at the top of this site. With the creative teams I am on, I get their products for free. That is in return for making sample layouts for their advertisement purposes. I am not required to post anything about them here at Shawn Bear Scraps. If it makes it here, it is because I super love them! Any quotes included with the previews (usually under the linked images to the stores) are from the stores themselves. They are the descriptions given to the products by their designers. Now on to the fun stuff!!

Halloween Digital Scrapbooking Layouts 2023



Sloth-Be-Witched Collection- By Adrienne Skelton Designs







Spooky Bundle by JB Studio







GingerBread Ladies Monthly Mix: Halloween Magic







credits: Spooky and Sweet and Scary by JB Studios








credits: Spooky Season {The Bundle} by Scrappin' Serenity