• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

"Up 'til Midnight" & Happy Birthday Baby Boy!!!

I am very thankful today is Friday! This week was stressful at work. Friday also brings my little guy's birthday. He is two years old today!! I can not believe that two years ago today I had him. It just does not seem possible. He is an early achiever with the "terrible twos" though. :) He started all that nonsese around one and a half. But I have been told that is just him being little La'Shawn. LOL. :D I am very blessed though to have such a wonderful and healthy son. He is so smart (and quite a cutie) I know I am biased in all of this. But I can not help but sing his praises on his day. I am that annoying mother that talks about her child all the time. As well as shows off photos of him. Hense the whole scrapbooking thing. I had to have an outlet for it. But he is truly a blessing from God. He is 100% boy and Mr independent and already doesnt like to give hugs and kisses. But he is mine and I wouldnt have him any other way. Happy Birthday Isaiah!!!
On to some great scrapping news...Designs by Tater has a new kit out this week. Up 'til Midnight. This kit is perfect for those New Years photos, Year in reflection pages, or really any celebration. As we really dont party down for new years I chose to scrap Isaiah of 2009 and this 4th of July. As you can see. This versitile kit is perfect for it!! Check it out. Image is linked and this kit is 20% off for a limited time.






I couldnt end this without showing off my little guy when he was oh so little.
Here is Isaiah when he was only a few hours old.

And here is Isaiah being introduced to the family by his Daddy.

Thanks for stopping by & happy scrapping!!!
-Hugs, La'Shawn