• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Seeing Stars on Christmas

Good Tuesday Morning! I have a couple of spectacular kits to show you today. They are kind of on opposite ends of each other but both equally fantastic. I am a guest creative team member for 4 Shades of Blue this December and January. I really enjoy working with her designs. They are super fun! This first kit right out of the gate for me was Your Planet or Mine? If anyone knows me and knows my son, they know he loooves the stars and the moon. As soon as he could speak they were one of the first words he could say. So, I knew what I wanted to scrap with this awesome kit as soon as I saw it. Little Man looking at the stars. Then that night that I opened up this kit, he was acting all silly with the laundry basket and it hit me. I ran and grabbed the camera to take "Alien Isaiah" photos. :) He never leaves me wanting for inspiration! And 4 Shades of Blue never leaves me wanting to scrap!!! Check out this kit and the pages I made with it. Image is linked:





On the other end of scrapping things but totally in the Christmas spirit, Mady King has a beautiful collection out right now. I had the pleasure of working with this collections. I loved the beautiful paper and the frames. This collection made me turn on the Christmas music while I scrapped. I suggest if you need some Christmas items to scrap with, this is one kit to add to your stash! Image is linked and my pages are below:









Thank you as always for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment. I was told I had comment issues before. I have it changed where anyone can leave comments now. Even parents, if they are reading. lol. They just have to leave as anonymous.
Happy Scrapping!
-La'Shawn




Nikki

hello there! :)

Just wanted to make sure that you stop by my blog and check out my latest post! ;)