• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

ScrapMatter's Saturday

Good Morning! It's me again. I am sure you know why I am here today with that title. I am here to show you some awesome designs by the designers at ScrapMatters. There are a whole slew of new releases out this week. They all rock! I know I say that every week, but it's true. ;) Here are two of them.
Space Boy by The Design Girl. The perfect kit for scrapping those Toy Story layouts, the staring up in space layouts, and those astronaut layouts. I have a little Bug that is obsessed with space. I mean o.b.s.e.s.s.e.d with space. One of his first words was "moon". He would wake up talking about space. Seriously. lol. So, this kit it right up my alley.

And on the other end of the kit spectrum is Love Blooms by Jennifer Labre Designs. It is so beautiful. With its fresh colors and sweet elements, Love Blooms celebrates budding romances, little luv bugs, and all of the special people in your life.


I love these kits. I know they are totally different. But sometimes I gotta get away from the 100% boy kits. I hope you are having a great day today!
Photobucket