• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Friday Favorites | Volume Two

 


Happy Friday everyone!! I am so glad it is Friday. I tell you this. I am not one to "wish my life away for the weekend", as my MeeMaw always told me. But these past few weeks have been pretty rough. It is one of those times in my life that I feel like I just cannot catch a break. As soon as one issue is "fixed", here comes another one. And a few are really big issues & long going. 

But, that is not why I am here today. I am here to talk about some of my favorite finds. And not just digital scrapbooking. Just some things that I am crushing on at the moment. But lets be honest...there is mostly digital scrapbooking stuff here. haha


Friday Favorites



1. My Favorite Layout Currently

Credits: The Doctor by The Scrappy Kat

I mean, come on, right?! Do I even have to explain why I love this so? As a Whovian who then shared the love of Doctor Who and help them become the next generation of Whovians, I LOVE this collection. And I love how this layout turned out. 

And how amazing is that costume that my mom made?! That is some cosplay level creating right there. It wasn't the easiest to walk around in. But art isnt always easy, right? 



2. My Favorite Photo Currently


These two keep me laughing pretty much all the time. We were over at my parents house on "fall off the roof lookout". As in, we were just there in case my Dad fell off the roof while putting up Halloween decorations. haha. I mean, I laugh. But it would have been awful if it happened. Luckily no Dad was harmed in the process. 

Well...not no Dad. Or at least not for lack of the boy trying. While we were standing down in the yard, these two were wrestling around like crazy people. And the boy would just say "limp" and collapse to the ground. Didn't matter if his Dad was there to catch him, or if he just hit the ground. That ended up as Jerr dragging him around the yard. 



3. My Favorite Digital Scrapbooking Kit Currently


HOW AWESOME IS THIS?!? I like candy corn. I can eat about a handful, and then I am good until the next year. But I love the color scheme of candy corn. I love wearing candy corn jewelry, clothes. So much so that is what I am going as for Halloween this year! So Candy Corn by The Scrappy Kat will be the Halloween kit for me this year! 



4. My Favorite Digital Scrapbooking Template Currently 



I am a template junkie!! And these....**chef's kiss ** Look at the beautiful title work and all the layering goodness. Oooh...I love these Half Pack 401: A Bootiful Season by Cindy Schneider !!



5. My favorite non-scrapbooking thing currently


You guys!!!! I got my ears pierced. After vacation this year, and a few months before I turned 40, I thought it was time. Time to get my ears pierced. And with the healing time, it was just in time for me to wear Halloween earrings!!!! Here is my favorite earrings. My little bejeweled ghosties. And also...I got about 6 inches cut off my hair. So there is that too. haha. 


What are you crushing on currently?! Link me up! 

Have a good weekend!