• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Keep Your Chin Up!


Good evening! I am finally able to get out of the bed and kinda function. Seriously I cannot catch a break it seems. I tossed my hair over to blow dry it (like I have done since I have been 13ish) and couldnt stand back up. Yep. That's right. I threw my back out. But with a lot of care from my hubby, icy hot, heating pad, and lying around today (oh yeah, and care from Bug too. lol) I seem to be on the mend. But boy did it hurt!! I am still moving like an old woman. lol. But, I really came here to show you Pixelily's newest kit. Yay!! :) 

Keep Your Chin Up
by Pixelily Designs

and here is my layout:
(That is me, Bug, and my Mommy)

I also used Aprilisa Designs' newest set of templates for my kit. Check these pretty templates out:

Picture Perfect #11
by Aprilisa Designs

Well, that is it for now.I am going to go crawl back in bed. I can't stay up all night tonight. I hopefully will have a fun filled day with both my guys tomorrow. :) 
peace!