Flower Power



Good Morning!! I just dropped my kiddo off at his Nona's house and I am about to turn in for the day. (We are going to a scary amusement park today. yay!) But before I do, I thought that you should see a pretty awesome new release out today. That's right...I told you I would be back to my normal self pretty soon. ;) 
Sugar Pie Scraps has a wonderful new kit and bundle out this week. It is packed full of flowers. Normally, as a scrapper of most things male, I stay away from the flower kits. But this kit is one right up my alley! I really love the colors of it and the flowers are perfect. It isnt too girly.....just right! 
 
Flower Power
by Sugar Pie Scraps

( There is the KIT and the BUNDLE )


Here is my layout:

( My beautiful sister and her youngest son ♥ )

I also used one of Sugar Pie Scraps newer template sets....because you know me. I love me some templates!! These are not like all the other templates you see out there. You should really check them out!

Scrap Like Crystal Vol. 2

  A perfect addition, dont you think? :) 

Well, I am off to bed. I will catch you tomorrow....you read that right. ;) 

peace!

Post a Comment