• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

New Year | New Store!


Happy 2012!! I hope this is finding everyone well. The Bears brought in 2012 snuggled in bed watching movies. Yeah, we party hard! lol. Really I would have wanted to be no where else! I am back on my scrapping/blogging game though. The end of the year wears me out. It is one of the busiest times in transportation here in the states (which is, of course, what I work in) Not to mention, Thanksgiving, Bug's birthday, Christmas, and New years all right there close to each other. So, I kinda slacked and took a break. But I am back and in full Shawn Bear Scrapping swing. ;) 
With that being said, 3 of the designers I CT for have a new store!! Exciting! Me So Scrappy opened up with the dawning of the new year.  The are all at their other stores, but will have fun and exclusive products just for MSS. Aprilisa Designs, Pixelily Designs, and Sugar Pie Scraps all have new stores (along with some other of my favorite designers!) Here is a look at their new exclusive products for this year. 
 
January Grab Bag by Aprilisa Designs.
 Include in this bag are:
My Year - Full Kit
My Year - Cardstocks
My Year - Labels
My Year - Templates
My Year - Date Elements

(Here is a look at the kit) 

Another Chapter by Pixelily Designs

This kit is about what you expect to do or plan on the new coming year. However, it fits with anything story you want to scrap.
 
 Scrap Like LaShawn Vol. 1 by Sugar Pie Scraps
 Now you can scrap like Sugar Pie Chef LaShawn! These 4 templates are based on layouts by LaShawn. They are 12x12, 300 dpi, PSD & TIFF files.  (he he he....yeah, this La'Shawn lol. I LOVE IT!!)


Well, that is it for me today. I am going to spend the day cleaning and being with my guys. Tonight...I scrap!! :)