• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Template Tuesday Freebie

Good morning. I just dropped Bug off for his first day of "school." We decided to put him in daycare for a few days a week so he could be around kiddos his age and adjust to a classroom type environment. There have been some behavioral issues going on. Such as he wont go to the potty. He has it down pat. I just spend my day saying "Do you have to go potty?" about a thousand times. I think once he sees all the other boys and girls being "big boys and girls" he will not want to go in his pants as much....at least that is the idea. For that and a few other issues.
So, here I sit. In a super quite house. I planned on coming home and going back to sleep. Taking advantage of having time to myself. I havent had that in a really really long time! Well, since I changed shifts. I am one who loves their alone time too. Nothing like chillin' in a quite house!! :)

So, I thought I would make some templates. When I went to that folder, I saw I still had one that I haven't given away. So here you go.
You can click HERE or the image to download. I ♥ the comments. So comment away! ;)
Have a great day!!

Photobucket

Marie-France Gervais

Gorgeous, thanks!!
I needed a little pick me up too... I've applied to a few CTs and I'm getting tired of being rejected. If you know of a good designer looking for CT members, let me know!
I hope your kiddo enjoys daycare!

CBH

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jun. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

amy!

yay! on your lil bug starting P.S. It'll be good for both of you...and look at you designing templates.. fabulous work girl..thanks for sharing.

awelby

this is great!! Thank you so much!!

PrisScrap

Thank you so much! It's stunning!

Amélie

Thank you so much for this great freebie !

Scrapcoco

Thank you so much for this wonderful template !

lady

merci beaucoup! thank you!

Swéswé

thanks a lot for this template !!

Calidune

Merci beaucoup. Il est très joli !

Appelsientje (Monique)

Thanks for this great template.