• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Happy Shapes | New Releases

Good morning everyone & happy Friday. I am popping in today to show you some new releases from the designers I work with. These are some of the best designs out this week. So, don't miss out! Most have at least a day new release sale.


This is one of my new favorite layouts. Not to mention the large photo is one of my favorites of my kiddo. He is growing up too fast! I really like how the paper strips look and that the photos match the kit. Not just the color, but the theme. My little happy boy. Here is what I used.

Happy On by Bella Gypsy Designs
Happy On Bonus Papers by Bella Gypsy Designs




I kept finding myself going back to baby photos this week. I guess I am struggling with my 7 year old growing up on me. We still like to snuggle up and take naps though! I love different templates. Things that make those layouts pop. Here is what I used.

Wind in my Face (templates) by Little Rad Trio
Welcome Baby Boy (full kit) by Little Rad Trio



I am not going to lie. This template set kinda scared me. I am not a huge triangle fan. Don't ask me why. It isn't like I have a favorite shape. I am just saying, when I look at triangles, I don't have to have whatever it is on. Except pizza...I do enjoy a good triangle slice of pizza. lol. I think my main hurdle was that I thought I couldn't do the template justice. That being said, I like a challenge. I do like how it turned out though! These are the products that I used.

Geometric Templates by Clever Monkey Graphics
Happy Halloween by Clever Monkey Graphics
So, there you have it. Some fun and new designs. Not to mention some awesome layouts! Right?! :-) I will be back at a later date with some more to show you. If you got new designs, link me up! I love being enabled! Happy  Scrapping!