• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

More Digital Scrapbooking Day Deals!

Hello everyone!  Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day!
Since one day is not enough, Magical Scraps Galore is celebrating from November 4th to 12th with a 50% off sale storewide, plus three amazing "build your own" grab bags at Marina's Scraps N Pieces and GingerScraps shops that will help you save over 80%!!
 MSG_DSD Specials
cartel2cartel20

Also, be sure to check Marina's Facebook Fan Page and be signed up to her Newsletter to get her DSD freebies that are part of the Scraps N Pieces hops!
Thank you and happy DSD!!