• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

National Scrapbooking Day | Vol. 4



Good afternoon. I wanted to stop back in one more time this weekend to showcase another store, and another designer and their National Scrapbooking designs, sales, and more. 

This post is going to be a bit image heavy, so I will make my chatting short and sweet. Today, we are going to look at what The LilyPad and Bella Gypsy Designs has to offer. 

And as always...Everything is linked to their counterparts in the store. I am not set out to have these series filled with designs from the creative teams I am on. However, as they are all awesome, they are bound to pop up from time to time. If you want to know what teams I am on, check the "My Creative Teams" tab at the top of this site. With that in mind, I will make the usual transparency disclaimer. The creative teams I am on I get their products for free. That is in return for making sample layouts for advertisement purposes. I am not required to post anything about them here at Shawn Bear Scraps. If it makes it here, it is because I super love them! Now on to the fun stuff!!


The LilyPad & Bella Gypsy Designs National Scrapbooking Day


  • Check out their Party Pad (forum) for fun games! 
  • Check out their new National Scrapbooking Day releases 
  • Check out their BYOC (Build Your Own Collection) released on NSD

Bella Gypsy New Releases 


Bee Happy Collection by Bella Gypsy 





Maybe Tomorrow Collection by Bella Gypsy 


And I wanted to show one last thing. While scoping out their sale/store, I found these. How stinking cute are these?!?

3D-Stickers #07 by NBK Design



Well, that is it for me this National Scrapbooking Day! Thanks for coming along with me and checking out all these fun sales, games, designs, and my layouts!! I am going to take a week break from scrapping, and will be back at it in two weeks. 

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!