• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

5 Friday Favorites | Vol. One

I thought it would be fun to do a Friday Favorites digital scrapbooking style! I have a huge wishlist when it comes to digital scrapbooking. At my two favorite stores (GingerScraps and Sweet Shoppe) I keep wishlists there in the store. It is just easier that way. All the other stores (and some from my two favorite) you can find on my pinterest board.

Today though I am going to show you 5 of my favorites. I love to enable, so that is what I am doing. Of course all these images will be linked to where you can buy them. Just so you know...I am not getting anything for doing this. These are just what are actually on my wish list and what I will end up buying with my own money at some point.



 I kinda knew about Kate Hadfield, but really didn't know about her. I was looking around her store last week and FELL IN LOVE! All her items are hand drawn and so awesome. She only has one or two kits. I think because I am a kit scrapper (usually scrapping within a kit and not pulling from any other supplies), is what kept me away from her store. I added so many of her items to my wish list though. I kept thinking about how lovely they were and would be a great addition to any layout!



I am not going to lie. I have been a fan of Krisitn Aagard for ages. Way back into 2012. Her style is right up my alley and she always has such well designed kits. I've tried to CT for her before. It just never has worked out. That doesn't stop me from being a hardcore fan! My wish list is full of her designs. This is at the top. I have tons of hiking photos to scrap and this is the perfect kit for that!



I used to be on The DigiChick's creative team back in the day. Way back in the day. Kimeric Kreations is a bit new to me though. I am pretty sure this is the designer that owns the store now. I was looking around her store and saw some great kits! Then my eyes saw these templates. You know me...I love me some templates! These have Shawn Bear Scraps written all over them! Great layering and the perfect amount of clustering. 




I am familiar with Akizo's temlates. I wasn't familiar with her kits. I am in love!! It doesn't hurt that it is a Autumn inspired kit. Those are my favorite. This one caught my eye because it is a little different than the rest. I like the little peanuts in it and the stiched hearts. Well, all the little stiched pieces really. 



 I have bee a fan of LDrag for years. Way back to the ScrapMatters days. I feel like her style has gotten so much better even since then. This is my favorite kit of hers right now. As a Mommy of a boy, I am always looking for great boyish kits. Her's has a plastic-y feel to them. Like they are great metallic stickers. Like you can reach out and touch them. She also always has great color choices. This one is no exception. I don't know if you noticed or not, but there is some StarWar feeling to this kit! Look close.

There you have it! My 5 Friday Favorites for this week. These and more are over at my wish list. I hope you found something you like.