• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

New Release Layouts


Good Morning everyone!! I am attempting to be human today. I had my wisdom tooth taken out Friday after having worked all night the night before. They put me under to take it out. So needless to say, I was quite the zombie until today. I still feel a tad out of it. But, I thought it was time to attempt to move among the normal people again. :) However, due to getting adjusted to working 3rd shift again and having my tooth taken out, I am a bit behind on everything. Blogging being one of them. I wasnt able to give each new release its individual post it deserves. I do want to post them though! So here they are. : )
Ghoulies Designer Kit by Dawn by Design & Sassy Starters Strips Volume 3 by Nanies Designs

Kit: Silly Silly Bo-Billy by Jady Day Studio Lift for SM Challenge (hosted by yours truly)
Boys of Fall by Modern June Designs 

Fallish by Sweet Tomato Designs
Gimme Layers Triple Threat Vol. 1 by Cluster Queen Creations
and
Flock Together by Inspirations from Day
  
Gimme Layers Vol. 9 by Cluster Queen Creations
and
Lil Bakery by Pure Creativity Designs
So Silly: The Bundle by Sugar Pie Scraps
and
Sassy Starters Strips Volume 3 by Nanie's Designs
That's the pages I made last week with the awesome designs I got to work with. :) Thanks for stopping by. I think I am going to head off to take another nap. lol.

Marie-France Gervais

Awesome layouts! I love the one of all the cakes (you're Mom's business, right). All the cakes and the layout look awesome ;)