• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

New Release Layouts


Hello! I took a break from blogging last week. So, I am back this week to show you some new release layouts I scrapped last week. My favorite type of kits are coming out now. Autumn and Halloween. Yay!! 
Credits: Gimme Layers Lite Vol. 9 by Cluster Queen Creations, Autumn Nights Kit by Etc. by Danyale, and Autumn Nights Wordart by Etc. by Danyale

Owl Be There Kit, Owl Be There Frame Clusters, and Sketchology: Owl Be There by Bella Gypsy

Woodland Whispers by Modern June Designs and Rocker Bye Baby Templates by Lilacs in Bloom

Follow My Lead by Miss Mis Designs and Sketchology: Falling Again by Bella Gypsy

Funky Metal Alpha by Haynay Designs and Tee Time by Haynay Designs and Neverland Scraps   
Thanks for stopping by!! :) I will be back later this week with more new goodies. :D