• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Rain Rain...you can stay.

Good morning! It's raining here! How appropraite. Well, I dont want anything like Tx just had. That was some scary stuff! I work in trucking and we were watching the videos of the tornado picking of big rig trailors and just tossing them around like paper. That was terrifing. I pray everyone is alright out there!
I dont think it is going to get anything like that around here. Just supposed to be some nice rain for two days. I'll take it. Gets rid of the pollen and cools it off some. It was nearly 90 degrees Monday! In April! But we have already talked about my love for rain.
However, I really didnt come to talk about my love for rain. I cam to show you another fantastic rain kit. This kit is jam packed full of digi-goodness. I mean packed!! You are not going to want to miss out on this for real! If you are looking for a kit to scrap some rainy day photos or some photos that would go great with these colors, this is the kit you want.



A gorgeous collection of stormy designs created by PBP's talented Sweet Pickles Design Team! This collab is so huge that we had to split it into several images!

and here is my layout:



**April 5 - 30, 2012 ONLY - Receive this Kit FREE with any purchase of $15 or more from the PBP   Shop**



Included in download:
70 designer papers
156 elements
25 wordart designs
Participating designers include: Anna Forrest Designs, Armina Designs, Cucciola Designs, Deb Fisher Designs, Dee Bee Designs, Designs by Laura Burger, FabaScrap Designs, FayETTE Designs, Fly Pixel Studio, Indigo Designs, Jasmin-Olya Designs, Joey, Jumpstart Designs, Lara's Digi World, Lindsay Jane, LorieM Designs, LouCee Creations, MagicalReality Designs, PrelestnayaP, PST Designs, Sarahh Grahpics, Tiramisu Design, Trixie Scraps
 
 
Pretty, awesome, right? I thought you would think so. ;)
Well, I am off to bed. To sleep in the rain....mmmm... lol
Happy Scrapping!