• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Whatta Boy & Let's Eat!


Good morning!! I hope this is finding everyone well.
I have been enjoying the great weather we have been having in my neck of the woods. Having friends over to hang out around the fir pit in the back yard. Celebrating the hubby's and friend's birthdays. A birth of my best friends new little boy. Lots of fun things going on for me in April.
By the way...can you believe that it is May?!? That is kinda insane. Next month we will be half way into 2012. That just doesn't seem right.
Anyway, here are some new releases from last week. I just love getting my scrap on. I hope you like them!

by Pixelily Designs
You gotta know this was a kit right up my alley, right?!? I love me some boy kits and this one rocks! I kinda love stars and orange. (just to scrap my kiddo. He likes to wear that color. a lot)
Here is my layout:


by Bella Gypsy
Look on the sunny side with this fun and versatile breakfast kit! Not just for scrapping breakfast, this cheerful kit is great for any bright page you have in mind!

What a fun kit, right? i just love the little breakfast foods. I knew exactly what photos I would be scrapping too...Here is my layout:


I also used these templates (free with purchase for a limited time)


Well, that is what I have for today. I hope you are having a good week...getting geared up for the festivities for this weekend! :P