Hopelessly Devoted


Everytime I say that, I think of that Grease song. lol. I sing it in my head for at least an hour. But that isn't what I came here to talk to you about. I came here to talk to you about scrappy goodness.
Pardon The Mess has a sweet new bundle out yesterday. Perfect for your wedding and kits of your loved ones.
by Pardon The Mess

You can get the BUNDLE or just the KIT if you like.

Weddings and love are themes easily scrap-booked if you have just the right colors. Hopelessly Devoted features soft neutral colors that will fit with almost any photo you have.

This kit includes 20 Papers (10 solid/10 patterned) and 52 Unique Elements (60 total).

This bundle includes:
20 Papers (10 Solid/10 Patterned)
52 Unique Elements (60 total, not all shown)
4 Full Alpha Sets
20 Styles

and here is my layout:



That is all I got for today. I do have a lot of scrappy stuff to catch up on. Blogging wise. So be prepared. :D
Post a Comment