• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Things are a little blended.

I have a wonderful husband! He has always shown interest in my scrapping. Not that he wants to do it or anything. But he has always looked at my pages. On the computer & printed. He has picked out kits for me to scrap with. Dealt with me taking endless photos. He even has a favorite designer. lol. He kept picking out the same designers kits over and over and over again. I finally pointed it out. So, yeah. He has a favorite designer. 
He also has a favorite type of scrapping. He loves the pages with the blended photos. My momma does too. Before I knew how to do it, they both mentioned how much they liked them. Then I learned how to do it, and it is one of my favorite things to add to a page. :) I guess they were right. lol. So, here are some of my recent blended layouts.

(Click HERE for credits)

(click HERE for credits)

(click HERE for credits)

(click HERE for credits)
If you want to learn how to blend, there is a great tut right now at Scrapable. HERE
Thanks for stopping by!

Petra

Gorgeous pages hon!! And that's awesome Jeremy does that; Jason definitely will not pick out kits for me hehe!! He'll look at some pages but interest dwindles fast so you're lucky! ♥