Template Time!

by - July 16, 2012


Good Morning! I hope it is well for a Monday. ugh. 
Well, maybe some scrappy goodness will make it a touch better. I know it always does for me. Espeically some template goodness. We all know I am quite the addict! I am stopping by this morning to show you two sets of fantastic templates!  So, lets get to it!

Like Totally
by Scrappy Creations by Melanie 
I really love the chevrons on the background of these templates. There is so much you can do with them and they add so much to a layout! So, here is my layout. (you can click it for the kit credits) :



Out of this World
by Scrap-in-a-Snap
I love that this template set has a theme! :) I also really like the circles under the one I chose to use. Just like the chevrons in the above on. It really adds to a layout & there is so much that you can do with those circles. You can click my layout for kit credits.


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you are having a good Monday! No Monday blues!! 
Happy Scrapping!!

You May Also Like

0 comments