• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Template Time!


Good Morning! I hope it is well for a Monday. ugh. 
Well, maybe some scrappy goodness will make it a touch better. I know it always does for me. Espeically some template goodness. We all know I am quite the addict! I am stopping by this morning to show you two sets of fantastic templates!  So, lets get to it!

Like Totally
by Scrappy Creations by Melanie 
I really love the chevrons on the background of these templates. There is so much you can do with them and they add so much to a layout! So, here is my layout. (you can click it for the kit credits) :



Out of this World
by Scrap-in-a-Snap
I love that this template set has a theme! :) I also really like the circles under the one I chose to use. Just like the chevrons in the above on. It really adds to a layout & there is so much that you can do with those circles. You can click my layout for kit credits.


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you are having a good Monday! No Monday blues!! 
Happy Scrapping!!