• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Getting My Scrap On!

Long Time!! 
I thought I would pop in today and show off some pages. I've cut back on some things in my life. This allows me time to relax and just take my time on things as I am doing them. Spend more time with my guys. Get more sleep during the week. I actually get to bed sometimes before the sun comes up. I also spend more time with each page I scrap. I am enjoying not just rushing through them. So, here are a few of my favorite pages here of late. 

(Click HERE for credits)

(Click HERE for credits)
(Click HERE for credits)

(Click HERE for credits)

I personally can see a big difference in my scrapping. I am quite liking it actually. Now, I am off to bed. The sun is coming up and I have 3 more nights to tackle before the blessed weekend comes. Always wishing my life away for the weekend, right? :) Happy Scrapping everyone!