• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Smile!

Good morning! How is this post finding everyone? I hope that the freak weather going on everywhere hasnt left anyone in bad shape. Feel free to send me some snow! I will gladly take it....seriously...I want some snow!! 
I am sure there are a lot of people ready for spring though. Through with the cold weather and snow. Personally, if I am not going to get any snow, I am done with winter. Bring on the warm weather baby! 
Bella Gypsy's newest kit this week didnt help the Spring-itis that I have. So that I will not be the only one wanting spring even more because of it, I will show it to you. ha ha ha. 

by Bella Gypsy Designs

Sometimes you have to create your own sunshine! Whether it's the dead of summer or an icy, snowy day, some people have the sunniest outlooks on life. This digital scrapbook collection was inspired by those cheerful people and the sunny moments in all of our lives. Filled with colorful shades of yellow, orange, lime, and teal, this burst of sunshine is bound to put a smile on your face! 

See, I told you! :P 
and here is my layout:

So, that is all for me today. I am going to do my thing and then take my little smiling guy to school. 
Have a great Tuesday!
and at least Monday has left us for the week! :)