• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Dreaming of Autumn & a FREEBIE!

Good Monday morning!! I thought I would stop by this morning and show you some super designs along with perking your Monday up with a freebie! I know something for free always perks me up. :-)

I mentioned the other day that I love Autumn. It's true. I do! I also enjoy a great Fall kit. I get super excited when I see a really pretty kit. So, imagine how excited I was when I got my hands on this one!! If you are not familiar with Ooh La La Designs, let me introduce you. This is a designer that packs her kits FULL of elements and paper. Probably the most elements per kit I've seen from a designer. I always have a hard time widdling down what I want to scrap with. lol. I just want to jam my layouts full of all the elements.

Falling Slowly by Ooh La la Designs. 


Here it is in all La'Shawn glory. ;-)


To go a different part of my life...sleeping. I've mentioned before that I LOVE to sleep. My guys are not really different. I love to watch them to sleep. Bug is a lot like his Daddy. It shows so much when they sleep. I've walked into a room before and they were in the bed, sprawlled out, and their knees up in the air. 

This isn't a new kit, but I think if you have kids or sleep yourself, this is a great kit. You know, if you are like me and scrap everything. I just love the soft colors and the elements are super cute! Makes me really want to pull out photos of Bug sleeping as a baby. 

Dreamy by Ponytail Designs



Cute, right?!? I didn't go with a baby photo. I had to go with one that I took the other night. Sleeping like 100% boy. 

I did mention a freebie, right? I'll get right to it. Here is a bit of word art using Dreamy. If you hate doing title work (like I do), this will help you with your Dreamy layouts. I hope you like it. You can click the image or HERE to download your freebie. 


Have a great Monday and rest of your week. I should be back later this week with some more kits and layouts. 

Crystalnva

BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU for sharing this great goodies :) ....

La'Shawn

you're welcome!

Marie-France Gervais

Thanks for the freebie :D
As always, I love your layouts!

Anonymous

Thank you so much!