• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

It's Fall Ya'll!!

WELCOME BACK TO SHAWN BEAR SCRAPS!!
Yep, I am back to blogging here. I've taken a step back (for a bit) from my personal blog and picked up scrapping again. Boy, I couldn't be happier. I missed scrapping so much!! I've joined a few more creative teams. They are on the sidebar over there.

I also have to say that Autumn is one of my most favorite scrapping times of the year. It might have something to do with the fact that I just love Autumn. However, the kits are more beautiful to me and I just have to scrap with them all. However, just to start out, I will show you a few of them that I have been scrapping with this past week.

FESTI-FALL by Bella Gypsy Designs

Of course, here is my layout: 

Harvest & Hayrides by Digilious Designs

In all it's La'Shawn glory. :-) 

So, there you go. A few layouts so far this Autumn. Although, it isn't really Autumn feeling here in Georgia. We are still hitting near 90 degree days. The evenings have this slight cool feeling to them though. Don't think that the warmer weather has stopped my from inundating my life with all things pumpkin. I would drink/eat pumpkin flavored stuff year round. We might also have some of our Halloween decorations up too. "Hi, my name is La'Shawn. I am Bug's mom and he is obsessed with Halloween!" lol .

That is all for today. I will be back here soon with some more layouts and a FREEBIE!! Whaaat?!

Marie-France Gervais

Ooh a freebie!!
Glad you're back and I have to say I am also very attracted to fall themed kit... I don't know why, I love the colours, the cute woodsy animals, owls,...
Now I have to follow your lead and get back to blogging too!