Some iNSD layouts!

by - May 05, 2015

Good morning!! I was a scrapping maniac last week. I know that you guys were too. Anyone who is on creative teams has two really busy scrapping times. iNSD & DSD. I love those celebrations but am always glad when the scrapping every spare moment is over. :-) Here are some of those layouts I scrapped.

credits:
Feels Like Home Kit by Digilicious Design
credits:
He Is the Collection Bundle by Meagan's Creations
and
Parts of life 1. by Tinci Designs
credits:
Rain, Sun, Let's Have Fun Bundle by Clever Monkey Graphics & Blue Heart Scraps
and
May Blossom - template mega mixt by Dagi Temp-Tations & Seatrout Scraps
credits:
Memory Lane
and
Best Mom Ever
by Bella Gypsy Designs
credits:
A Grandmother's Love - Grab Bag
and
Template Grab Bag 20
both by Aprilisa Designs
There you go. Just a smidgen of what I scrapped the past few weeks. Show me some of your layouts!

You May Also Like

1 comments