• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

My Summer Scrapbook

Happy Monday everyone & happy La'Shawn birthday eve...that's a thing, right? lol. This is how the seasons go for me & my little family. Summer, September 1st: my birthday, fall & halloween. That's right. Once my birthday hits it is officially fall for us. We start thinking halloween, football, sweaters, and cooler weather. I am not going to lie though. We have already started thinking about Halloween. The kiddo wants to be a dalek for it. Whew. That is going to be a task!

That being said, I thought I would sum up my summer with a few layouts. This is what will be going into the summer part of my 2015 scrapbook. Here we go!

Bright Side Bundle by Bella Gypsy Designs


credits:
Choose Joy : Bundle by Amanda Yi
and
Picture Perfect 102 by Aprilisa Designs

credits: 
Renaissance Collection Bundle by Meagan's Creations 
and 
Brand New Day template by Southern Serenity

Once Upon a Time by Sherry Ferguson


credits: Summer's Calling {Mega Bundle} by Digilicious Design

So there you go. A bit of my summer scrapbook. We had a pretty big and fun summer. Lots of changes and fun things happening. I am ready for fall though. Everything that comes with it. I've already started scrapping some of last years memories. Yay! What did you do this summer? What is in your summer scrapbook?