• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Guess Who's Back!




I am back! It has been a whole half of a year since I have stopped by Shawn Bear Scraps. What a hell of a year it has been as well. For us all, I am sure. I am not really even sure where to start. I really stopped by today to showcase some digital scrapbooking layouts. But, that isn't just what this blog is about. It is about life as well. Scrapping said life, but talking about it as well.. 


 

6 Month Update

Well, at the start of the year I was offered a new position within the company I work for. To move from Customer Service to Accounts Receivable. The lady who did it for our company was retiring. So at the start of the year I was spending time down in Florida training for that. I was so excited to stat that new adventure at work. I was sad to see my replacement leave though. Have you ever met someone and just immediately clicked? That was what happened with her and me. She is 10 years older than my parents. But age meant nothing. We got along so well! 

Back to Georgia and working...then you know what happens. The pandemic uprooted everything. The whole Customer Service department was changed. So, I am back to doing customer service, and then some. It is trying times. I have always been about doing whatever is asked of me at work. Give me a job, and I will do whatever you want me to (ethically). We are essential and have been working without fail since the start of the pandemic. Luckily, I am in an office by myself now. Jerr has been working from home since March. It looks like they will be working from home until the at least the Summer is over as well. 

Isaiah finished 6th grade as one of the kids at the top of the class....and from home. He was accepted into the Beta club right before school stopped as well. Let me tell you this. I was told that the year from 12 to 13 would see the biggest change in my son. WOW! That was so right. He looks different, sounds different, acts different...he is just different! I miss him being a little tyke sometimes, but I love watching him grow up into the young man that he is. 

So that is where we are at. We are blessed that no one we know has been really effected by Covid-19. We all have our jobs, and no one has gotten sick. My sister & I had to cancel our family vacation though. We would be at Disney/Universal right this moment if not for Covid-19. But in the scheme of things, I am not complaining! 

New Digital Scrapbooking Layouts





There has been hundreds of layouts created in the past 6 months. I wouldn't know where to start if I tried to showcase them all. So I am just going to stat with my most resent layout creations. With the start of the month, comes the Buffet at GingerScraps. That is where most of these can be found. And on sale until the end of the week!  absolutely love these colors this month! I am always drawn towards bright and bold colors when scrapping. These screamed Summer to me! Here are my layouts with the Buffet goodies.


This is probably one of my all time favorite layouts. From the boys being in the pool for the 1st time this Summer, to the colors, to the elements & papers...to that template. I just love love love that template!! I used Hello Sunshine Template set by Neia Scraps & Here Comes the Sun by Aprilisa Designs



One more layout with this month's Buffet. I was on Jen's creative team years and years ago. When she was designed under another name. I grab and use her designs any chance I can get. I also got to scrap my beautiful sister & her boys. I used Honey Bee by Shepard Studio for this sweet as honey layout! 






I am SO excited about this layout & being on this team. I have been digital scrapbooking for over 10 years. TEN YEARS! How crazy is that? Well, pretty much the entire time I have been trying to get on this team. She retired for a bit, and now is back to designing. She might have just felt sorry for me after all these years. lol. But up next is a layout created with Laura Wilkerson's newest digital scrapbooking kit. And of course, how can I not love it? It has my favorite person featured in it! Jerr! 💓 Still in Love by Laura Wilkerson





Rounding up the latest digital scrapbooking layouts is a few created with Luv Ewe's Document Monthly collections. The May 2020 is probably my favorite out of all that she has designed. I love those colors & the flowers are so pretty! Here is a quick look at my March, April & May of this year. And the collections I used to scrap them!

Document Life: March 2020 by Luv Ewe Designs













I told you that the kiddo was looking so much older as of late. Just check out how much older he looks from some of the layouts I posted just 6 months ago. So crazy! Well friends, that is all I have for today. I hope to be back soon with more layouts & life. I am not going to make any promises though. As you can see....6 months! Happy Scrapping!!