• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Swimming Pool DigiScrap Layouts

I did not really realize while scrapping this week that nearly all of my digital scrapbooking layouts had one thing in common...the swimming pool! It makes sense though. This is the time of the year that the wonderful digiscrap designers start putting out their summer inspired items. I found myself scrapping pool photos with non-summery digital scrapbooking supplies though. Here are this week's layouts:

credits:
Swim like a Fish by Clever Monkey Designs
and
June 2017 Brush Challenge Freebie by Miss Mis Designs





credits: Beach Fun | Kit by Niea Scraps
and
Project 2013 - December Templates **retired** by Connie Prince 




credits:
Living Large Templates  BY Miss Fish Templates
and
Secretly A Mermaid Collection by Bella Gypsy Designs


credits:
and
both by Neia Scraps




credits: Real Life Bundle by Calista\'s Stuff and The Original Torn Bits No. 02 by creashens