• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Christmas Songs & Digital Scrapbooking - Vol. 1


Christmas is in full swing around here, and it is only 4 days into December. Before we know it though, we will be staring into the face of 2018 wondering where 2017 and Christmas went. I swear it flies by faster and faster every year! However, while we are in the middle of the Most Wonderful Time of the Year, I thought we would take a moment (or four) and appreciate it!

One of my favorite things about Christmas is the music!! I am one of those annoying people that bust the Christmas tunes out November 1st. I don't decorate or do much shopping until after Thanksgiving. Those songs though...love! I have been known to pull up the Christmas playlist in the middle of summer just to lift my spirits. With that in mind, I thought we would take some of the most popular Christmas songs out there, and showcase their corresponding digital scrapbooking kit!

I used THIS list from Ranker.com. It is crowd ranked list. There are 50 on this list. I would love to do all 50, but I cannot. For one, I don't have the time. December is a busy real-life time of the year, as well as scrapping. For two, not all of these songs have corresponding kits. A great opportunity for any designers reading this! I took the top 25 and will be showing you the top 20 Christmas songs digital scrapbooking kits. I will be showcasing them in four volumes. I am doing it this way as to not over load you. These posts will be image/video heavy.

I was looking for kits/collections/templates with the exact names of the Christmas song. There were one or two that I had to branch out in order to get it for this list. About half though had sooo many options. I had to narrow it down. I didn't explore the entire digital scrapbooking world for this list. I just don't know every single option out there. I am pulling from the places I shop the most. I am also only going to show one item per song. The songs that had multiple digital scrapbooking supplies, I will link up to those as well. (all images linked to counterpart in the stores). I am also starting with #1 and going down the list. I get starting at the bottom and ending with # 1 might be better...but #1 is my #1 Christmas song, and I wanna do it first. :-) Get ready...Dashing through the snow...

Top 5 Digital Scrapbooking Christmas Songs

#1 White Christmas


Oh I was so happy that this was #1. Like I said earlier, this is my #1 all time Christmas song. I love snow, and I actually dream of white Christmases. I've had two my entire life. Once when I was really young and I do not remember it. Anther was about 8 years go. I also just melt when I hear Bing sing. The kit chosen for White Christmas is  I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Ooh La La Scraps. It is the only one I could find from the 6 places I looked. I actually knew about this kit before hand, and immediatly though of it when I saw what #1 was. I have also scrapped with it.


My Layout:

#2 - Silent Night


A wonderfully faithful Christmas song. Do you know this song will be 200 years old next year?! 
It was composed by Franz Xaver Gruber ; and it was first performed on Christmas Eve 1818. I remember growing up and singing this every year at church. I also learned the ASL version of it in high school. Beautiful.

The kit chosen for this song is Christmas Melodies: Silent Night by Kristin Cronin-Barrow. KCB has a entire Christmas Melodies collection. The collection features kits for Silent Night, Sleigh Bells Ring, Comfort and Joy, and Sleigh Bells Ring. It was the only one found that was specifically for Silent Night.

A digital scrapbook kit by Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Silent Night. As elegant as it is inspiring, this kit will remind you of the true beauty and meaning of Christmas. With it's gorgeous blue, white, silver and gold colors, these papers and elements are the perfect foundation for all your photos of dressing up for Christmas Eve church services, joy-filled singing in the choir, adorable Christmas pageants and all your other favorite Christmas moments. Titles and word art, flowers, ornaments, stars and lots of glitter are sure to make this collection an instant classic. Rejoice...Christmas time is here!

#3 - Santa Claus is Coming to Town


This isn't in the top 5 for my personal list. I get it though. It is a very Santa-Christmas kinda of song. This song is 83 years old today, and even has a Movie out from the 70s with the same title. This is another one that I could only find the one kit that matched the song title. There are probably hundreds of Santa themed kits. I could do a whole series on just those. I specially am showcasing song titles though. Santa is Coming to Town by lliella designs is that kit!

Santa is Coming to Town, a digital scrapbooking kit by lliella designs, is chock full of Holiday goodies to scrap the excitement and anticipation of Christmas.

#4 - Oh Holy Night


This is such a reverent and beautiful song! I really enjoy hearing this song sung. It puts my mind to that moment. That holy night. I was so happy to see that there were many digital scrapbooking options for Oh Holy Night out there. I love being able to have options to scrap the reason for the season. The one I chose to go along with this song is O Holy Night {Kit} by Digilicious Design. You can find the rest of the digital scrapbooking supplies for Oh Holy Night HERE.

#5 - Winter Wonderland


Sleigh bells ring. Are you listening? This is a FUN song! Not just for Christmas either. In fact, doesn't even mention Christmas in the song. Obviously though, it is a Christmas song. It is #5 on the list! From my snow and winter loving heart, I am happy this is in the top 5. It is also a favorite kit name among the digital scrapbooking community. In fact it is the song I found the most for from this list. I also had to cut the list down. 

For Winter Wonderland, the kit I am picking to go along with this song is Winter Wonderland by Kristin Aagard. I love her designs! I was on her creative team for a bit a while ago. 


Winter Wonderland is a giant Winter and Christmas themed kit by Kristin Aagard. Use this kit to scrap all of your chilly winter and Christmas themed photos for cute pages and projects! Kit includes 22 textured papers, over 65 unique elements, upper case alpha, 5 title words and 33 word strips. As a bonus, when you purchase the Winter Wonderland kit, you will get the Winter Wonderland Extra Alphas for Free!! MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT THE ALPHA. I JUST LOVE IT! You can also view all those extra supplies for Winter Wonderland HERE. I warn you...there is a lot!



There you have it. The digital scrapbooking supplies for the top 5 Christmas songs. This is super fun to me! I hope you enjoyed it. Make sure you check back every Monday this month for the rest of the list. We will be looking at the top 20 before we are done. We will be ringing in Christmas morning with number 16-20. 

If I missed another option on the main post or additional listing for any of these songs, make sure to let me know. Leave me a comment/link in the comments. I will likely add them to the blog post. I will for sure give them a shout out on social media. 

Also, what is your #1 Christmas song? Inquiring minds (me!) wants to know!