• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

CrissCross & Christmas Layouts


I have been a little lax in blogging. I do want to try and blog every Tuesday & Friday. Here we are at Saturday, and I am trying to get the only post for this week. I have been hit-or-miss with scrapping as well. Work has been kicking my butt the past two weeks. By the time I get home, I just want to lay down on the bed, hang out with my guys, and watch some TV.

I have gotten a little scrapping done though. Here and there. I am scrapping and blogging currently while watching the UGA vs Auburn game. Go Dawgs!! In case you didn't know that about me, I love love love college footall! As I am born, raised, and still living in Georgia, I am UGA fan. Not to mention that is the University my husband went to. I might be disowned if I wasn't a UGA fan. lol. Anyway, back to scrapbooking! Here are the layout that I scrapped this week.

 Lets start with the 1st Christmas layout of the season! And always one of my favorite
 holiday themed designers is the Bella Gypsy Team. This one is no different. For this layout I used their Happy Ho Ho Ho collection. These are our family photos from last year. My sister in law's staircase is perfect for them! We might just have to go back and use it again this year!



 So, I should probably start these next few layouts by stating the obvious....um...I love a good crisscross patterned paper! Truly though, if you go back and look at all my layouts (there are thousands of them) I think it would be fair to say that about 25% or more has this kind of paper as my main background paper. For this layout I used Autumn Falling 4 by Tinci Designs and Thanksgiving Bundle by Neia Scraps.



 Using Hello November by Aprilisa Designs. A great November, fall and Thanksgiving collection from Lisa. This is a little look into our Thanksgiving last year. I cannot wait until this years!I love days filled with family and food! Isaiah is looking forward to the mashed potatoes. lol, Maybe I need to scrap that!



This is one of my new favorite kits! And from one of my favorite designers. Man-oh-man, she packs her kits and collections so full of elements. I love that so much! She takes such great care with her kits and collections too. And you know I love boy themed kits! I used Boy oh Boy by Clever Monkey and another layout using Autumn Falling 4 by Tinci. 


Well, that is it for me today. And as we were watching the game on the delay, it just finished for us too. And we won!! We are headed to the SEC Championship. 

Happy Scrapping!