• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Thanksgiving Digital Scrapbooking Supplies


I should probably start out by saying that I fully and without shame start listening to Christmas music on November 1st. It makes me happy to my core, so why not?! That being said, I love Thanksgiving for all its wonderful thankfulness, family, food, and good times that it brings! I celebrate it for all its glory. And we are going to do that on the blog today as well!

As Thanksgiving was last month in other parts of the world, and next week in this part, I thought I would showcase some of my favorite digital scrapbooking supplies for all things Thanksgiving. As usual with these kinds of posts, it will be an image and link heavy post. I will also be upfront with you and remind you all that I am on GingerScraps creative team. I do get some products free to make layouts with for the store's and designer's advertising. But honestly, I would showcase their store anyway. That was my digi home years before I was on their creative team. And unless noted otherwise, the rest showcased are not any from my creative teams. If you want to know who I do create for, check out the drop down menu at the top of the blog.

Now....on to the Thanksgiving goodies!! (All images are linked to their counterparts in the store)

Thanksgiving Digital Scrapbooking Supplies 


First up I am going to showcase a few items from GingerScraps! They have an entire section dedicated to all things Thanksgiving. In case my window shopping doesn't have what you are looking for.

https://store.gingerscraps.net/Bounty-of-Blessings-Digital-Kit-by-JB-Studio.html









https://store.gingerscraps.net/Harvest-of-Gratitude-by-Clever-Monkey-Graphics.html




https://store.gingerscraps.net/turkeyseason-by-Clever-Monkey-Graphics.html
 With November comes the celebration of Thanksgiving - a time for feeling thankful, enjoying time feasting with the family and friends, and possibly catching a great football game on TV - or maybe just falling into a food coma after indulging. My Turkey Season kit contains just the right combo of my turkey day graphics and word arts to help you record this day - whether you celebrate it early in October in Canada or late in November in the United States.




https://store.gingerscraps.net/Thanksgiving-Blessings-Kit-with-Alphas-by-Day-Dreams-n-Designs.html



https://store.gingerscraps.net/Thanksgiving-page-kit-by-Neia-Scraps.html
 Count your Blessings! And scrap tour blessings! Perfect collection for scrapping all things Autumn, November, Thanksgiving and those blessings in your life!



https://store.gingerscraps.net/Turkey-Time.html





https://store.gingerscraps.net/Happy-Harvest.html



I just love all these! Looking at how festive they all look and the beautiful leaves and colors of these collections! I've said it before here at Shawn Bear Scraps. Autumn kits/collections are one of my favorite things to scrap with. The colors and leaves make me happy! I am sure that it is no coincidence that Autumn is also my favorite season. I also love me some food! So of course Thanksgiving is perfect for me!

Up next is some sections I found at Sweet Shoppe Designs. They too have a section dedicated to all things Thanksgiving. I dug around my stash and their store and picked out some of my favorites. The images below are linked as well!

https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=38105&cat=322&page=3
A Digital Scrapbooking kit by Blagovesta Gosheva "I am thankful" is beautiful kit in pretty autumn colors, perfect to scrap your Thanksgiving, fall or family pictures.
The kit contains 20 patterned/brushed papers, 10 solid papers, alpha in 3 color variations (uppercase, numbers and some symbols; each letter in separate png file) and 78 elements
 



https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=32277&cat=322&page=1
A digital scrapbooking template pack by Brook Magee. These layered templates are great for scrapbooking your memories with ease and style. Templates can be used multiple times to create a variety of unique layouts for your scrapbook albums. Just switch out papers, photos, and add your own special touches! 
 



https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=35269&cat=322&page=1
A digital scrapbooking template pack by Cindy Schneider. Use these digital scrapbooking layered templates to save time and create your own beautiful layouts, they are perfect for scrapping all of your thanksgiving memories with your family, scrapping what you are thankful for, and they can also be easily modified for other types of photos too! They are super versatile! These templates were created to coordinate with #believeinmagic: Celebrate Thanksgiving by Studio Flergs and Amber Shaw, but they are very versatlie and can be used with any other kit as well. They can be used over and over... change your papers, photos and embellishing to obtain a unique layout each time you use them! 





https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=35227&cat=322&page=1
A digital scrapbooking Kit by Digilicious Design.
Preserve your special Thanksgiving memories with this cute kit in a warm Fall colour palette!





https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=32528&cat=322&page=1
There is always something to be thankful for! Celebrate Thanksgiving, love and gratitude with this beautiful kit by Digital Scrapbook Ingredients!

 


https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=39481&cat=322&page=3
A digital scrapbook kit by Kelly Gangs Creative and Digital Scrapbook Ingredients, So Thankful is all about documenting the things in your life that you're thankful for. This kit will also work beautifully for any of your Fall layouts.
 



https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=37966&cat=322&page=2
There is so much to be thankful for and this collection by KCB and DSI is perfect for documenting all your blessings! It is fun and colorful and packed with beautiful papers and elements and has everything you need for all your gratitude projects!
 



https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=40820&cat=322&page=4
Thankful, grateful, blessed...however you express it, this is the time of the year to enjoy delicious food and the company of those we love. Flergs and Kristin have another beautiful kit to add to the “Scrap Your Stories” collection and it is not to be missed. Papers come in rich textures like plaid, floral, damask, and woodgrain. Elements to make your pages shine include a pilgrim’s hat, gourds, flowers, wheat stalks, an apple, acorns, word art and more. Give thanks for all the blessings in your life with lovely pages made from this spectacular kit.

 


https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=43566&cat=322&page=4
A digital scrapbooking collection by WendyP Designs and Meagan’s Creations,
Animated Dreams: Flock Together, is the next installment in this fun movie series.
This Thanksgiving party is inspired by the movie Free Birds. Document watching the
movie or fun gatherings around the table for a tasty feast. Perfect for family time at its
best, sharing traditions, stories and love. 

 


https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=35280&cat=322&page=1
Celebrating Thanksgiving? Lots of family photos to scrap? With A Thankful Heart by Red Ivy Design will add the perfect whimsical touches to your memories. It includes 27 papers and 80+ elements. It also includes 2 alphas saved as individual PNGs.


" Gobble to you Wobble" That is hilarious to me! There are so many blessings in my life and I love to count them one by one...and scrap them! A few of these collections I have already. I am for sure going back and getting some of these listed!

I hope that you like these special editions here at Shawn Bear Scraps. I will say again that all the images are linked in case you want to grab one, or a few. They are just plain old links as well! Nothing affiliated. I am truly showcasing things that I love. Things I scrap with. Things on my wish list. I will be back at least once more before Thanksgiving with some more digital scrapbooking goodies.

Until then, happy scrapping!





Shawn Bear the Panda Bear!
La'Shawn is a 36 year old wife and mother. She works full time outside the house as a customer service rep for a small roll steel plant. She has lived in Georgia (in the states) her entire life. You can currently find her just a few hours north of Atlanta. Much closer to Chattanooga, TN though. She has been digital scrapbooking since 2008. She was looking for a way to document her son growing up before her eyes. After looking around a bit, she found digital scrapbooking, and never looked back. She has been on many creative teams (solo & stores) in the past 11 years. Her style leans more towards the traditional, and she never met a kit that she couldn't scrap with. She loves patterns, bright colors, and all the elements all the time! Creating clusters on her layouts is what she loves doing the most. Making sure every piece is where it should be. Let La'Shawn scrap for you! Are you looking for a creative team member? La'Shawn is looking for a few more teams to create for and promote. Find out more about her digital scrapbooking history, her contact information, her gallery, and more HERE!