• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Season's Creepings! | New Halloween Layouts

 

It is Friday!! And in the digital scrapbooking world (for most stores) that means new-release day! And I have some layouts to show you with some new goodies. All Halloween inspired! It is well established here that we love all things Halloween. The spookier the better for the kiddo. As you can see on the top photo. Let's get started with all things spooky!!

I will say like I usually do...I am not set out to have these series filled with designs from the creative teams I am on. However, as they are all awesome, they are bound to pop up from time to time. If you want to know what teams I am on, check the "My Creative Teams" tab at the top of this site. With that in mind, I will make the usual transparency disclaimer. The creative teams I am on I get their products for free. That is in return for making sample layouts for advertisement purposes. I am not required to post anything about them here at Shawn Bear Scraps. If it makes it here, it is because I super love them! Now on to the fun stuff!!

New Halloween Layouts 

Speaking of that photo, I scrapped that photo this week with Bella Gypsy's newest collection. As soon as I saw that collection, I knew what photos I was going to use. I have scrapped these photos before. But I like reusing photos! I have been on Bella Gypsy's team for years! And a fan for years before that. Their Halloween collections are my all time favorite! 


Thrills and Chills Collection by Bella Gypsy Designs

Kit - 18 patterned papers, 10 coordinating solids, 4 accordions, 1 bat, 5 brads, 4 bursts, 4 buttons, 1 cat, 1 cauldron, 9 flowers, 4 foliage, 4 frames, 3 ghosts, 1 grim reaper, 1 hand, 1 haunted house, 3 jackolanters, 7 labels, 1 moon, 1 moth, 9 ribbons, 4 ricrac, 1 scarecrow, 1 pair of skeleton hands, 1 skeleton, 1 skull, 9 small flowers, 9 small stars, 1 spider, 2 staples, 2 strings, 1 tree, 1 web, 1 witch hat, 1 pair of witch shoes, 10 wordart Whatnots - 9 blooms, 6 charms, 6 flair, 8 paint splats, 12 wordart and 6 wonky stars Itty Bits - 9 holographic bat stickers, 9 glowing jackolanterns, 9 foil skull and crossbones, 9 hearts, 8 paint splats, 4 titles, 8 wordart and 10 wordbits Whimsies - 4 ephemera, 4 flair, 4 flowers, 4 lightning, 4 paint, 4 ribbons, 4 scatters, 4 stamps, 4 webs and 4 whimsies comprised of the above elements Alphas - 9 lowercase bead alphas, 9 lowercase holographic sticker alphas, 9 uppercase newspaper alphas, 9 uppercase slime alphas, 9 uppercase stamp alphas Bonus Papers - 16 bonus patterned papers
For this layout, I also used this great template set from Cindy Ritter. 


Fall Festival [Templates] by Cindy Ritter

3 gorgeous 12x12 page templates. Very versatile, can be used with any kit, color palette or theme. 300 dpi PU/S4H CT Friendly Sample pages may contain kits from other designers. *Please check your stash. These templates were included in the 2021 DSD Grab Bag with PrelestnayaP.






For these two layouts, I used a template pack from Fun Factory, and some goodies from GingerScraps. 



Feeling Spooky II - Templates by Fun Factory



GingerBread Ladies Collab: Bootiful

Bootiful: A collaboration from our GingerScraps designers. This kit includes: 1 Alpha {Uppercase, Lowercase, Numbers & Punctuation} 47 Papers 84 Elements This product was the Free With Purchase shop collab for October 2022. During the month of October, it will be automatically added to your cart when you spend $10.00 or more in the GingerScraps shop. Prior to purchasing- Please remember to check your stash and make sure you do not already own this. 

Haunted Hollow [Kit] by Cindy Ritter

A fun, cute. slightly spooky collection for all your Halloween memories! Bundle Includes: 16 Papers 77 Unique Elements

And with that I will leave you to your Friday. I hope to be back soon with some new release layouts from Sweet Shoppe Designs. Those will be out later today. I do have to finish up my layouts though! So I leave you with another spooky photo of the kiddo. This kid loves his spooky masks!  

We also have a marching band competition tomorrow. I am super excited for it. It will be a long day, but they are so good! They had their football game last night (Thursday) instead of the usual Friday. And it was one of the best marching performances, if not the best, so far this year. At least from my stand point. I cannot wait to see how they do tomorrow. I will be taking photos without a doubt! I plan on coming back here and having a marching band post as well. And if you are wondering if there is marching band digital scrapbooking supplies out there....there is! I have already scrapped a few layouts myself this year. I will be showcasing those marching band goodies along with some photos and maybe a video of their performance as well. I will go into more detail at that time. 

Happy Friday!


La'Shawn is a 39 year old wife and mother. She works full time outside the house as a customer service rep for a small roll steel plant. She has lived in Georgia (in the states) her entire life. You can currently find her just a few hours north of Atlanta. Much closer to Chattanooga, TN though. She has been digital scrapbooking since 2008. She was looking for a way to document her son growing up before her eyes. After looking around a bit, she found digital scrapbooking, and never looked back. She has been on many creative teams (solo & stores) in the past 11 years. Her style leans more towards the traditional, and she never met a kit that she couldn't scrap with. She loves patterns, bright colors, and all the elements all the time! Creating clusters on her layouts is what she loves doing the most. Making sure every piece is where it should be. Let La'Shawn scrap for you! Are you looking for a creative team member? La'Shawn is looking for a few more teams to create for and promote. Find out more about her digital scrapbooking history, her contact information, her gallery, and more HERE!