• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Love at First Cuddle FREEBIE!! ♥

Good Monday morning. I hope this finds you well! Everyone ready for the big scrapbooking weekend?!? I am going to be super busy this week with my scrapbooking duties. All the designers I work for are hard at work making some beautiful items to bring to you and you know there are going to be tons of sales all over the place. My rear plans on being planted in the office chair as much as possible. Thank goodness it is pay day weekend!! :)
Lets get right down to your freebie. For the last quick page freebie of April, I thought I would use the beautiful kit "Love at First Cuddle" by Designs by Anita and Fei-Fei's Stuff. This kit is sooooo adorable. I tried to make the quick page usable for both little guys and little girls. I hope you enjoy it. And stop by and add this to your stash. If you are anything like me, you have tons of baby photos left to scrap. This kit, is just the kit you need for that! Click on the image below or HERE to download.

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back later this week and for sure this weekend for some other awesome designs!

CBH

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Alijoy

Thanks - it looks great!

PaMam

Thank you for sharing such a great QP here.