• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Bottlecaps and Templates

Howdy! I am super excited to be a guest this month for Ju Kneipp Designs designs. I am a huge fan of hers! I just ♥ her designs. She has two new items out this week. Check this awesome items out!
First off is Ju Kneipp's first ever set of templates. These are taken from some of her very own layouts. I am a template junkie so you know I just love these. Check these bad boys out:

click HERE to go to Ju Kneipp's store

click HERE for full credits


Next is the cutest alpha ever!! I am a HUGE fan of polka dots. I don't know why, but I am always drawn to them. I use them in any layout that I can. If they are in a kit, they will be on my layout. So, I just fell in love with this alpha. Plus the colors are too fun! click HERE to go to Ju Kneipp's store


click HERE for full credits

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I am off to bed. I am sleeepy!

♥, La'Shawn

Petra

Oh I LOVE this page!! Love the lay out and the colors and the pic you used - gorgeous!!