• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes & Goodies! :)

Good morning. Well, I am so glad that yesterday was my last 24hr Friday....What?!? That's right!! I will work Monday & Tuesday night and then I am DONE with 3rd shift. After 5 years of it (and Isaiah's entire life) I am moving shifts. I am going to weekend day shift. I will be working Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I know most people would want to be off on the weekend. But I much rather be a mom and a wife. That is my hearts desire! So, I will be off for Thanksgiving for the 1st time in 5 years. Since it always falls on Thursday and I always worked on Thursday, I get it off this year. Only down side, Jerr set up to work it nearly a year ago because I was going to be and I will have to work this Christmas. Had I stayed on my old shift, I wouldn't have. But, you can't have it all, right? I get to be Mommy 24/7 Monday - Thursday (i know, no easy task mind you. I get to potty train too! woot. lol) and get to see the Hubs when he gets off work Monday - Thursday and when I get off work the rest of the week. No more calling Isaiah and telling him night night over the phone. No more seeing Jerr and Isaiah for 30 mins in the morning and Jerr 15 mins after work, and that's it. I couldn't be happier!!!

Ok, on to scrapbooking! :) I have two kits to show you today. These will get you totally in the holiday spirit! Not quite ready for Christmas yet? Never fear, Marshmella Designs has the cutest Thanksgiving/thankful kit out. I am not just saying that because I ♥ her and I am on her CT. I seriously think this is the best one I have seen. I adore the color scheme and the turkey.... I want to print him out and put him up on my wall. lol. Check out this awesome kit. (There is a whole bundle in here store too!)


You are in the mood for Christmas? (I am too. lol) Check out Pixie Perfect Designs' new Christmas kit " Sugar Cookies and Snowflakes" Ummm yeah! Who doesn't love sugar cookies and snowflakes? Well, maybe if you are stuck in snow ( I hope no one I know is!) maybe you don't like snowflakes...but I do! Love the colors of this kit and the cute krafty feel. Check it out:


Thanks for stopping by!

♥ La'Shawn

Melanie

Yay for getting to be a mommy & wife more! And yay? for potty training lol Sounds like a great plan - I've loved being at home, though being able to work a few days a week would be nice too. Get a break that way lol

Petra

Yay I am so excited for you that you finally get to spend more time at home!! :D
I know you'll love the potty training anyway hehe!
And I love those kits - gorgeous lay outs as well as usual La'Shawn!
Hugs, Petra

Petra

P.S. And you KNOW we're gonna be full up in the snow since we're having a load from Portland, OR to Laredo, TX (think Cabbage, Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado....) YUCK and YUCK!

La'Shawn

Yep, you were who I was thinking/talking about with the snow comment. I hope you can roll through it and not get stuck. Be careful!

Marie-France Gervais

Lots of snow here already!!
Yay on being a mom, take it from me, it has its moments, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!!