• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

TGI...M?

That's right. I think I am one of the few people in the world that is happy that it is Monday. :) After a very draining weekend at work, I am now off for 4 days. It fees so weird to be awake, on a Monday, when the sun is up. Well, the sun really isnt up to much. It is really wintry looking outside. Just need some snow and it really would.
I think I am going to like the new shift. The work on weekend days seems to be a lot more draining. It is go-go-go and more people are awake. Therefore more people can call me. And in my field my phone calls usually start out with "We have a problem" Nothing like a 13 hours shift of that. But honestly, it is all worth it. I feel so much better already from not sleeping during the day and I am enjoying spending the evenings with my guys and so far Isaiah and I are having a good day. He hasn't left my side. (I can't even pee in peace. lol)
Here is some scrapping goodness for today. Taking a break from all things seasonal. Here is an awesome kit and template set from JennCk Designs. This kit is really a La'Shawn kit. The colors are something I would actually wear. I really love the worn look to the kit as well. So cool! The templates rock (as usual) I love the layering. Every time I use her templates, my pages just turn out perfect. Check out the designs and my pages "Concrete Sunrise - Kit" and "Rex and the Kitty Template Pack" :





Thanks for stopping by! ♥ La'Shawn
Photobucket

Petra

Great pages La'Shawn! And great to hear you're already feeling better :D
Hug, Petra