• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Daddy Daddy & Color Pop

Happy Saturday. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and not melting. I shall not be melting. I will be closed up in a building for 13 hours. I think I rather melt. lol. But at least I have a job, right? :) I am pre-posting this and praying that this weekend is a grand on as far as work goes. Like I have said before. Work itself isnt so bad. It is just draining. And since I wear my emotions on my sleeve and my stress on my shoulders, I am pretty beat down by the end of it. But, coming off a vacation, I am doing pretty darn good! :) But that isnt why I came here today. I came here to show off. lol. Show off some designers' fab work. So here ya go!
Jen C Designs and Victoria Feemster have a great collab in stores this week. Of course it is just in time for Father's Day. This kit celebrates the fathers in our lives. It is full of all you need to scrap the special moments of your childhood or of your children and their dad. Check out

Daddy Daddy {collab}
Here is my layout:
Of course I used a template! :) The template junkie I am and all. Can you guess who by the style? She is a pretty cool chicka with some pretty rockin' styles! I used Queen of Hearts newest template set out. It's another in her Color Pops set!!!! If you love layers then you will love these!!!! Check out

Color Pops V8
Hope you are having a great day! Thanks for stopping by.
Photobucket