• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Stink, Stank, "Stump"


Well, this was supposed to post yesterday while I was sleeping. However, it didnt. So, I will just nudge everything by a day. :) 
I know it has been a while. Work has been draining. Transportation and holidays equals busy!! So I have just been coming home and crashing. Very little time for scrapping and no time for blogging. But since we are in the middle of Thanksgiving and Christmas. It is a smidgen slower. Thankfully!
Today I am stopping by to show you Cluster Queen Creations Chick Fix's for this month. There are a lot of great items from TDC designers this month. Here are Melissa's. Naughty or Nice Collection:
 











And here is why the title of my post. Bug's favorite Christmas song is The Grinch. When I saw these items, it is immediately what I thought of.  Last year he loved that song. He was 2 years old. He would make me play it all the time. Welll this year, all on his own, he asked me to play the Grinch. This year, however, he sang along with it. His own words. Throwing in the right ones from time-to-time. However when it gets to the part "Stink, Stank, Stunk" he belts out at the top of his lungs...."STINK! STANK! STUMP!" lol!! I have tried to get him to hear and say stunk. He just doesnt. It is the cutest!! 


Thanks for stopping by and hope you are having a Merry Christmas season so far! I am off to get a nap in before we start putting up decorations. yay!